CISIA simulator (Critical Infrastructure Simulation by Interdependent Agents) has been designed for analysing the short-term effects of failure both in terms of faults propagation and with respect to performance degradation.
CISIApro comes from the old version of the framework CISIA with the intention of introducing greater flexibility in the design of critical infrastructure, better software usability and performed simulations with more options to meet the greatest number of possible critical scenarios.
For the redesign and implementation of the new CISIApro design choices were made about technologies to guarantee a value-added software, usable by everyone and in relatively short time.
- to instantiate a variable in PHP it is sufficient to assign a value;
- the declaration of the variable type is implied when assigning a value;
- a variable can also be removed in the course of the script (through education unset ($ variable));
- the type of a variable can change during the course of the script;
- It’s possible to use the object-oriented programming;
- PHP implements more than 90% of C/C++ functions without mentioning the countless classes available on the Internet developed by its community.